Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, April 03, 2006

Belt it out!
I have trouble wearing belts. I hate wearing them with a shirt over them, because I feel like they poke out. And its hard for me to wear them over longer shirts, because my booty sticks out like a shelf, and you have to perch the belt just right to make it look fashionable. But recently I have invested in a few super cute belts from Torrid that I think are going to change my whole belt outlook. Here are a couple that are on their site right now that I think you might like:



All the belts are around $25 and either come in "one size fits most" or from about 1-4X. If you aren't sure what size to order, I saw order one size up, because its always better to have the belt long and dangle the excess artfully, vs. squeezing into it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails