Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Get ready for spring with funky cute t-shirts
In the spring and summer, when I went to dress casual, I have a rotating wardrobe of Screen T-Shirts that I rock. Most of them are Junk Food T's from Torrid.com like my fab pink JEM t-shirt. I also have Superwoman, The Snuggle Bear and Curious George among others. However I have recently discovered that Alloy.com also has a lot of really cool screens. So here's my suggestions for you if you if you want to rock the scene in your screens (haha so cheesy!)





All the shirts featured above are from Alloy.com, are available up to size XXXL and sell for under $25 a piece.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger thatsmyshirt said…

    Very cool Junk Food Tees and screen tees. We sell a ton of those. Stay tuned because there a ton of new ones coming out over the next 2 months...really cool ones.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Has anyone ordered from Alloy? Are the shirts sized like they are at Torrid? e.g. I'm a 3x at Torrid, will the XXXL at Alloy be big enough for me?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails