Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Friday, February 24, 2006

Read this book!
If you are a plus size woman, chances are you've heard of Wendy Shanker. She is the author of the fabulous "Fat Girl's Guide to Life", an empowering, funny, incredible book about one woman's journey of self acceptance. I met Wendy at one of her book signings and somehow convinced her to be my friend.

Here genorosity and spirit are an inspiration to me on a daily basis. She is fearless, hilarious and so kind. She also makes me think hard about important issues - constantly challenging and encouraging me. She has made me think a lot about what it is to be a plus size woman and how to best represent that to my readers.

So, that being said, I now DEMAND that you go out and get her book! Thankfully, I have this handy dandy link from Amazon so that you can buy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails