Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, March 06, 2006

Hot party dresses at Nordstroms.com
So I was on the Nordstrom website the other day, and noticed that they have the most fabulous dresses right now for some reason. I find plus size dresses to be a definite weak spot in the plus size clothing market, so I thought I should share my findings with you:


icon
iconJS Boutique Shirred Two Layer Dress, $190.00

• Ruched bodice
• Back zip.
• Print layer with solid polyester lining.
• Rayon/nylon; hand wash.











icon
iconDonna Ricco Halter Dress, $148

• Faux buckled sash at waist.
• Ties behind neck.
• Hidden side zip.
• Polyester lining.
• Silk; dry clean.










icon
iconAdrianna Papell Ovals Party Dress, $178

• Silvery glitter finish.
• Oval-patterned mesh.
• Removable velvet ribbon at waist.
• Back zip.
• Princess seams.
• Tulle underskirt for fullness.
• Approx. length: 52".
• Full acetate lining.
• Polyester; spot clean.






icon
iconECI Halter Dress with Charmeuse Waist, $148

• Ruched charmeuse waistband
• Matte jersey halter dress with sheer mesh overlay.
• Charmeuse ties behind neck.
• Back zip.
• Approx. skirt length: 26".
• Polyester; dry clean









I have to say I am having a hard time trying to decide which one is my favorite. I love the ECI Black Halter dress, but its also a basic black, which is expected. I think the JS Boutique one is the one that definitely reminds me most of straight sized styles, just because of the beautiful pattern and the details like the ruched bodice. Whatever the case may be, these are 4 dresses definitely worth considering if you have a party coming up!!

Smooches, Lisa

2 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like that JS Boutique dress too. But do you know of any good online stores for dresses with sleeves? I'm not a big fan of my arms... and I don't like carrying wraps with me all the time.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Re sleeves,try Nordstrom site,JS Boutique has beaded dress with mesh short sleeves,I have it,wore it to a wedding,very flattering.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails