Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Avoid badly lit dressing rooms - buy a bathing suit online!
One of the worst feelings in the world, in my opinion, is trying on a bathing suit in a badly lit department store with a 360 degree mirror. I have fairly good self esteem, but the sight of the cellulite on my jiggly behind is not something I want to see when considering a purchase! I am going to Puerto Rico this summer with my boyfriend (woohoooo!!!) so I do need to plan for swimwear. Last year I bought a couple of suits at Lane Bryant and was really happy with them, so that's what I plan on doing again. Here are a couple of my faves:



icon
icon
icon
icon

icon
icon
icon
icon

All of the suits pictured above are $89 and come in sizes 14-24. So which one do you ladies think I should buy???

3 Comments:

  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the chocolate brown two piece with the teal trim.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Miss Laura said…

    The brown and teal one is also my favorite. I heart it.

    Unfortunately, I like swimsuits with a little bit more thigh coverage. Thankfully, I found some that look less like an old lady skirt and more like a fabulous 1920s longer suit. However, I haven't found any more since.

    Have fun on your vacation! Sounds exciting.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Laura, if you see this--Land's End has one like you describe. They call it their Bathing Beauty suit, and it has the longer square thigh and I think a wrapped top (I don't remember).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails