Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Black & White & Edgy All Over
I keep finding much more stylish, edgy pieces on line in plus sizes. I've had a lot of double takes lately, because I can't believe they are finally making these things in plus! Unfortunately, it's hard to put my money where my mind is on these, because a lot of them are beaucoup bucks. But hey, it gives me something to aspire too - I rarely find a plus designer piece to covet. Here are more than a few!

icon
icon
Why they shot this Stizzoli top (above) with such a dark skirt that it looks like a dress, I don't know. But just the top is $500. And yes, that's actual fringe, not a pattern. LOVE IT.

Adrienne VittadiniEvans

What I like about the Adrienne Vittadini white top above is that the proportion of the design is the right size and position for plus size bodies. If a pattern or print is done too small or in the wrong place, it can totally ruin the whole look. I'd be careful with the Evans top to make sure the girl's eyes in the drawings don't hit weird places on your bust line.

Left: Adrienne Vittadini Floral Print Top, $218
Right: Evans UK Lace Girl Motif Tee, £27.00




Tahari

Tahari "Eliza" Leather Jacket, $1,298 (ouch!)

The leather jacket is mega expensive but the leather looks delicious, Tahari makes quality, and a leather jacket is a wardrobe staple. This still would not justify me buying it (what with my mortgage and all) but if you've got the money, I say go for it!!! With some dark wash jeans and a pair of black booties, you would look hot. What do you think?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lisa,
    I love your blog! I just wanted to let you know that at Plussizefix.com they have a very similar moto-style jacket for only $68.
    http://www.plussizefix.com/sexy-diva-biker-black-jacket.aspx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails