Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Impressed with Igigi
I've known about plus size line IGIGIicon for years, and have a great formal dress I bought from them several years ago for a wedding. But I hadn't visited their site in quite some time until my friend Heidi mentioned to me she had gotten some really awesome things there recently. I checked it out and was very surprised at how much the line has changed. I was really impressed with the collection, and I love any plus size designer who uses BPP fave model Fluvia, because she has some serious curves and it helps you understand how the clothes will really fit (that is, if you are an hourglass, which I for sure am like Fluvs - though not nearly as sexy).

I love this dress, modeled by the gorgeous Melissa (btw - both these ladies are former BPP editorial & calendar models!), which I think is perfect for work or a cocktail party, and the color is fabulous:

icon
icon

Veronique Plus Size Dress
icon
The dress sells for $138 and is available in sizes 12-30. This dress is part of a limited collection and many sizes are already sold out! They also have this dress in black with more sizes available.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Women's Camisoles said…

    Neat site offers great plus size dresses. Very good collection for plus size women

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Moe said…

    Their dresses are so beautiful. I love the lines and colors and they have an excellent size range. I bought a maxi dress there in the spring that I wore to a wedding and got great comments on it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails