Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Friday, September 18, 2009

Kiyonna launches new site
One of my favorite plus size brands, Kiyonna has relaunched their website with a new site design and it is looking sharp.

If you aren't familiar with Kiyonna, they are known for their simple chic designs in wearable, soft fabrics. They make lovely dresses that are incredibly wearable as well as tops, jeans and more.

I don't know if its me or if they added a lot of product for the re-launch but the new site navigation made me feel like they had a lot more products than they did before. Here are a couple of the pieces I like the best:




Left: Whitney Waist Tie Dress, $126
Right: Bohemian Braided Top, $68

They have plenty of colors, but I picked hot pink since its one of the major colors of fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails