Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Badgley Mischka Plus Size!
No, the title of this blog is not a joke. Bloomingdales is currently carrying 2 Badgley Mischka plus size dresses. Is this the beginning of something, or simply just a toe in the water? I have no idea but I am excited. Here is one of the dresses featured:

Badgley Mischka Plus Size

I did some digging after I saw this dress on Bloomingdales and was able to discover that apparently Badgley Mischka also does bridesmaids dresses and those come in plus sizes too! I never knew B.M. did bridesmaids, and I was surprised to see how affordable the dresses were (all things considered) - around $250ish. Other than that so far I have a wall in my sleuthing, but I will continue on in hopes of bringing you more news.

In the meantime, how can we convince Marc Jacobs to do plus. There are unspeakable things I would do for Marc Jacobs plus sizes... or Tracy Reese... Dolce & Gabbana....oh how the list goes on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails