Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Big City Chic - Jealous of Australia!
I've been running Beauty Plus Power since 2004 (wow, that makes me feel old) and I have to go through the directory from time to time to update existing listings and add new ones, as the plus size landscape is always shifting. One of my updates today is just thrilling, and probably long overdue.

Big City Chic, an Australian plus size line with super cute clothes, is now shipping to the US!!!! I know that shipping charges are always a bit steep from these overseas stores, but think of it this way - who else in America is going to have the same thing??? Look at some of these cutie items, and yes I know these pics are a little small, so sue me:





Dude, you so know these pics are going to go make you buy from this site! Have fun!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails