Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Saturday, August 29, 2009

K Jordan - New to Me
I just stumbled randomly across a site I've never heard of before that has plus size clothes in sizes up to 3X and was very pleasantly surprised. The site is KJordan.com and it totally looks British, but everything is in US dollars, so I am not sure. It reminds me kind of Ann Taylor Loft or New York & Co, the prices are affordable and the clothes are simple yet stylish. The site sells mens & women's clothing, straight sizes and plus sizes, plus cute accessories. Here are a few pieces I found online that I liked:


Ruffle Neck Top, $44.95, available in 3 colors


French Terry Emblem Hoody, $34.95


Striped Blazer, $69.95

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Marsha said…

    Very nice! I really like the BELTED PONTE COWL DRESS. I spend half my life (it feels) trying to find nice dresses with a sleeve that goes to the elbow. By the way you've never added Strawberry to the list of stores. They carry the exact same brand as Shop Translated, but at 1/4 of the price (I learned this tid-bit too late). I got capri jeans for $6, and a maxi dress for $10, and work pants that normally cost me $40 for $22! My new Fav, in the NY.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails