Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kaneesha - Plus Size Indian Fashions
I have this great site in my directory called Kaneesha that I don't think I've ever written about before. The site sells Indian Fashions such as Saris/Choli Skirts, Churidar Suits, Salwar Kameez and more. Now, if you have no idea what the items are that I just mentioned, no worries. Indian style has influenced Western fashions for decades - many of today's tunics and rich fabrics borrow generously from Indian fashion.

What's very cool is that the site features a pretty extensive selection of plus size items. The outfit below is called a Churidar Suit, but I think you can wear the dress separately from the pants to get even more out of the outfit. Isn't it pretty?

Plus size salwar kameez chudidar dress


Deep Red Georgette Churidar Suit $184, available in sizes 1X (16-18) and 2X (20-22). You can even order it with sleeves instead of sleeveless (in both short and full length sleeves).

Would you wear something like this to an event? I think I definitely would - I love the color and the embellishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails