Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Shiny Gold Leggings. Just say no.
I just can't get over what a bad idea this is. But I am going to show you anyway, to get your opinion:



CurvyGirlClothing.com sells some perfectly cute things. But these gold lame leggings....I am afraid. What do you think?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger grownheadz said…

    If you have legs like the model, why not? They aren't for daytime garden parties, but for nights when you want to slut it up or wear under a funky dress they're cute.

     
  • At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think there sexy...maybe your just not FIERCE enough!!!! an animal print tunic or dress would make it more wearable and sexy

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Lisafashionista said…

    Oh Anonymous, I am definitely not Fierce if wearing gold leggings is part of the deal. But in all seriousness, they would not flatter my body type in the slightest. Though I am still not sure I would want to wear them if I could... but to each her own, that's what makes fashion wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails