Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Keeping the faith - High End Plus
Even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it, clearly some people are still doing well in this economy. I really can't explain Saks 5th Avenue's Plus Size clothing offerings otherwise. You may think I am scoffing at such splurges as a $995 Raincoat, but if you have the money, and you are making sure to save some (and hopefully giving a bit to the less fortunate as well!) then I say, go for it!

Here are a few select pieces for those of you with beaucoup bucks:


Z by Zenobia Plaid Raincoat, $995


Tadashi Bolero Bustier Gown, $795

Or if you are a little lower on cash but still want something swank:


Marina Rinaldi Zunnu Tee, was $220, now $87

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Marsha said…

    I'm sorry, but I just can't see spending $1000 on a raincoat that looks like I could have sewn myself.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Lisafashionista said…

    Marsha - I don't blame you. If I was going to spend that much money on a jacket, most likely I'd want a really nice leather jacket. But it's also hard to tell what it looks like in person - maybe its really nice. Or lined with money. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails