Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Winter Coats for plus sizes - Puffy coats galore!
I don't know about where you live, but in NYC it is getting SERIOUSLY cold. So, I figured I'd show you some of the more stylish picks us plus girls have out there for winter coats. There is actually a pretty good selection available online and I keep running across one style I really like - puffy coats. When done correctly, puffy coats don't make the wearer look any puffier than they already are, but they do keep you nice and warm.


icon
icon

(L)Quilted Jacket, $65 at Fashion Bug
(R)Downlight Jacket by Eddie Bauer, $105 at Amazon.com

iconicon
iconicon

(L)Sunburst Down Coat by Via Spiga, $168 at Nordstrom.com
(R)Hooded Puffer Jacket by Alfani, $200 at Macys.com

Other great places to snag a puffy jacket this winter include: Avenue.com, BabyPhat.com and OldNavy.com

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi lisa
    I purchased the eddie bauer puffy coat in a deep purple color--awesome!! it fits great,very stylish, not too puffy and is really warm. thanks for the tip, i would have never thought to look at that store for a coat
    vicki

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    I bought the Fashion Bug coat, didn't realize it but it's the same one as in the picture...I hope it doesn't make me look like the michelin man!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails