Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ann Taylor Loft & The Gap - Might work for you
When I got past a certain size, I gave up even trying on clothes in "straight size" stores anymore because I knew it wouldn't fit. But thanks to a combo of some weight less, as well as more realistic sizes being available, I've discovered I am now able to get back into clothes from some straight size retailers, even though I am most certainly still a plus sized person.

In a plus size store, I can wear anything from a 14-18, due to drastically different measurements being used by each company. In Ann Taylor Loft and The GAP, I am able to fit into many of their 16s and 18s and their extra larges. So, depending on your shape and size, these stores may very well be options again for some of you. Ann Taylor Loft goes up to a size 16 in stores and an 18 online. The GAP carries up to a 16 (sometimes 18) in stores, and up to size 20 online.

Here are my most recent purchases from those stores:



(L-R)
Wool Tweed Flare Leg Pant, $79 at Ann Taylor Loft
Stretch Knit Cocoon Shrug Hoodie, on sale for $29 at Ann Taylor Loft



(L-R)
Boot Cut Original Pants, $54 at The GAP
Curvy Flare Jeans, $58 at The GAP


Now if only we could get stores like Bebe and Zara to start making larger sizes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails