Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Friday, August 18, 2006

New arrivals from Kiyonna - SO CUTE!
I think my obsession with Kiyonna is well known, but I know that you, my fashionable readers love it too, because everyone writes me and tells me about the stuff they buy from Kiyonna after I post about it. I have yet to wear my new Colorblock Dress out yet, but I will find the right occasion soon enough. But now I am swooning over all the new stuff and can't decide what to buy first. Here are some of their new pieces:

All of the tops pictured below are for the fab price of $48!

(L-R)
Waist Tie Tee
2-Toned Banded Empire
Solid Banded Empire

They also have some cute new dresses for $116 each:

(L-R):
Waist Tie Dress
Ruched Surplus Dress
Solid Banded Empire Dress

Plus, I've been hearing good things about their new Wide Leg Denim Trousers. Kiyonna has had their Signature Jeans for a while, which I have. The Signature jeans are cute, don't stretch too much, and have a nice dark wash. But I'v never loved the flap pockets, and these new jeans, in addition to the wide leg look, which I really love, have a flat pocket, which I think might be more my style. I am probably placing an order soon, so I'll let you know what I decide, but right now I am thinking the Wide Leg Denim Trousers and the 2-Toned Empire Top. What are you gonna buy???

3 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bought the solid banded empire in teal and it is absolutely gorgeous and the fabric is so soft. You will need to wear a low plunging bra or a camy underneath (at least I will as the deep v on both sides showed my bra)

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger NiNi said…

    I am in LOVE with this entire line! DO let us know about the wide legged denim trousers, because I too do not love flap-style back pockets... the waist-tie tee is on my "must" list right now!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bought two dresses and a shirt. I was a little surprised that they were all made out of essentially t-shirt fabric. Did I read something wrong? I thought they were all going to be matte jersey. The shirt - solid banded empire in teal - is very cute, and like anonymous said, really soft. I might keep that. The two dresses are going back - there's too much fabric in the skirt and makes me look even more hippy than I already am. I think it would also help if they were on someone taller (I'm 5'5") so the amount of fabric doesn't overwhelm so much. But the colors are just gorgeous and the sizing was generous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails