Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

How much do you love this jewelry?
So I usually post about clothes here, but I just found the most ADORABLE jewelry on this website and wanted to share it with you. The site is called Day-Lab.com and it sells jewelry, homewares, bags and more from a large selection of designers, my favorite of which is Little Ghost Designs. These are a couple of the cutey-cute things I like from Day-Lab:


From L-R:
Julia Dalton Necklace by Little Ghost - $23 (I own this one!)
Phoenix Earrings by Little Ghost - $18
Openwork Bracelets - $17 each





From L-R:
Fern Brass Antiqued Necklace by Amy Schutt - $20
Yellow Plastic Oval Earrings - $10
Open Work Bird Necklace by Little Ghost - $25


Ok, so cute AND affordable? Go buy!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Miss Laura said…

    Your wish is my command!

    Thanks for the tip - I ordered two of their darling necklaces. I hope they are as swoonable in real life as they look on the site.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger NiNi said…

    Ahhh... I love the pirate ship and "terror at sea" designs! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Going shopping right now! I love this "little ghost" line! Thanks for the tip Lisa.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails