Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Make things HOT this summer - lingerie from Hips & Curves
I realized recently that I have never written a blog about one of my favorite websites, HipsandCurves.com. They sell beautiful, sexy affordable lingerie exclusively for plus size women! I have bought things for myself from this site before (and so has my boyfriend!). I really like the items they carry on the site, and they have a great staff, the owner Rebecca is awesome and their customer service is top notch. Here are a few of their cutest pieces:

HipsandCurves.com Thumper Bunny costume How cute is this Thumper Bunny costume? I *may* have worn something like this on Halloween and it *may* have gotten rave reviews from my boyfriend(lol)! Seriously, what man doesn't love a girl dressed up like a Playboy bunny? Just shake your little tail at him and he'll be in heaven. The set is affordable too, for $39.95 you get the stretch satin dress with marabou trimmed neckline and attached bunny tail, matching satin collar, cuffs and bunny ears! Just click on the picture to hop off with this outfit.



HipsandCurves.com If you are a little more of a traditionalist in your lingerie preferences, how about this Lace And Stretch Satin Baby Doll. It comes in red (pictured) as well as fuschia or black. I think it's super cute and its super affordable - only $25.95!!! This dress is flattering on a variety of body types, and to be fair, it's not likely that you'll be wearing it for too long anyway!!






HipsandCurves.com Floral Brocade Corset For something a little more exotic, why not try a corset? This Floral Brocade Corset is so pretty! I love the idea of having the laces be up the front, it makes it more fun for your partner to take it off! Plus the fabric is gorgeous, and who can resist the matching g-string that comes with it? In addition to the ice blue color shown, it also comes in gold or green. At $62.95 its the priciest piece of the bunch I've shown, but also the most unique!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails