Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Amazing new clothes at Kiyonna
So you all know I am a fan of Kiyonna.com because they make really pretty, feminine unique clothes. Well I recently got an email from them previewing their new "Bridal Boutique" and boy was I impressed. They have some really gorgeous new things coming out - including wedding dresses, formal dresses and some really sexy new tops. Below are a few of my favorites:



Vintage Inspired Wedding Dress from KiyonnaLace V-Neck with Mint Cummerbund from KiyonnaScalloped Lace Wedding Dress from Kiyonna

Left: Vintage Inspired Wedding Dress, $380
Middle: Lace V-Neck Dress with Mint Cummerbund, $188
Right: Scalloped Lace Wedding Dress with Cummerbund, $288


Lace V-neck with Pink Cummerbund from KiyonnaColorblock Dress in Violet from KiyonnaScalloped Boudoir Lace Blouse from Kiyonna

Left: Lace V-Neck Dress with Pink Cummerbund, $188
Middle: Colorblock Dress, $116
Right: Scalloped Boudoir Blouse, $88

I am VERY seriously considering that color block dress because

a) it is too cute and
b) purple is my favorite color.

Should I go for it?? I don't wear dresses too much, which is why I am not so sure. But it looks very wearable and comfy, plus I think the cut of it would be flattering to my hourglass figure. What do you think?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    I'm actually planning to make that purple colorblock dress my Summer Dress Purchase of the season because of the same reasons you listed. It's so rare that dresses in any other color than black or Hideous Floral are offered in our size, so I'm going for it. :)

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Defintely gymnastics, because I was a phone sex service gymnast for 11 years.
    That�s my thing. My girlfriend Betty Okino was in the
    1992 phone sex service Olympics and won a bronze medal. She�s a gymnast.
    So I�m a huge fan. phone sex service

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails