Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Thursday, February 02, 2006

What do you think of this dress?
I am trying to decide if I should buy this sexy lace dress called "Harlow". It's from Kiyonna, a company I have ordered things from in the past.

It would be a little spunkier alternative to the "little black dress" but the only question is whether its the time right now to shell out $168 for it (funds are a bit low right now!). So I want some reader opinions on this one!!!

Let me know if you've ever ordered from Kiyonna and what you think of it, or what you think of this dress in general. Thanks girls!!

9 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That dress is HOT! Yeah, its an investment, but every girl needs one (or four haha) little black dresses. They are so versatile!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey

    I have never ordered from Kiyonna, but check it daily. Still wondering whether to fork over 68 dollars for starlet mesh top. Here's my take on the black dress...if you are hip heavy and not bustier on top (i.e. carry most of your curves below the waist) , this dress is probably a keeper. And worth the investment. For me, I am very large on top and not sure my boobs will fit in the area provided. My two cents, hope it helps. Hey, and they have a return policy, eh?

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Lisafashionista said…

    Hey Anonymous, I would go for the Starlet top if I were you - I have the Monroe off the shoulder top in black and I get a ton of compliments on it, which is why I was thinking of the dress. And by the way - you described my body type perfectly - big hips and a tiny waist, so I may very well go for it!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have had this dress for a couple of years and love it.The sleeves are so sexy and the dress is a bit sheer so I wear mine with a vintage Rago girdle underneath. It feels great and accentuates your curves. Worth the investment because Kiyonna dresses last forever.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Lisafashionista said…

    Hey all - I decided to go for it!! I bought the dress and also bought the "2 tone rouched v-neck" in pink with purple trim. I'll get my boyfriend to take a picture of me in the dress once I get it.

    Smooches, Lisa

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do I still owe you a present? Maybe I can contribute to your purchase.

    love, your sister

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So...let's see the dress. did you get it yet? -Maryrose

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, did you get your dress yet? I have the Kiyonna black wrap dress and LOVE it-I'm returning the starlet top and getting the next smaller size, it was bigger than I expected!

    I have the black Monroe top as well and every time I wear it I get tons of questions and compliments on it! It was so worth the money!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This dress is on my list of things to buy. I've bought a couple of Kiyonna things in the past, and they were all good quality. You should get it.

    I especially like the fact that this is a plus size dress which is sexy and not sleeveless!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails