Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pefect Fit Button - When Infomercials Work
I saw this Infomercial commercial a couple of weeks ago for "The Perfect Button" and thought it sounded brilliant. Then I saw it at Bed, Bath & Beyond in their "As Seen on TV" section and bought it. AND LOVE IT. Oh my god, this thing is fabulous to the millionth degree.

The concept is so simple I can't believe I didn't invent it myself:
Perfect Fit Button

For about $10 (that's how much I paid in B,B & B) you get 8 of these pin things that are the shape and size of buttons. Then you can pin them to your pants right near the existing button to make the pants either tighter or looser. I imagine that most of the people who buy them are doing it to help them fit into pants that are too tight, but I've used it for both.

Here's the little infomercial picture:
Perfect Fit infomercial Pic

I have this pair of black pants that I can't let go even though they are a little too loose - but now with the button I actually made them fit better. My favorite use for them so far - the "adjustable" concept I came up with. When I wear my tightest jeans, they always seem fine at the beginning of the day, but the longer I'm out and the more I've eaten during the day, they start getting a little bit squeezy. So when the feeling comes where I just want to rip them off and put on sweatpants, I switch them to the looser setting. Fab, right?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How awesome is this! I've never heard of it. I'm gonna get a set for my mom who broke a button on her favorite pair of jeans and doesn't have the dexterity to replace it herself. Thanks!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous LPS said…

    That's an incredible idea, and I'm jealous I didn't think of it either:) A definite "must buy" for anyone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails