Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OOTD!! Lisa in LucieLu
Ok, don't pass out from shock. I was rocking my new LucieLu shirt and wearing this cute boyfriend blazer with rolled up sleeves and my fave cameo necklace and I thought - I need to take a picture of myself!

Here I am!:
lucielu,plus size,boyfriend jacket

Yes, I realize my posture could be better, I am slouching on my desk. Also, I wear glasses - not a surprise to anyone who's met me but I never wear them in pics. And yes, I think the blazer kind of hides the shirt too much but it was too cold for me to wear the tee without it.

Here's a close up of the top:
lucielu,plus size

The necklace is from the fun Day-Lab.com site. I am very bummed to say the LucieLu top appears to be sold out on the site, though I will check with Lucie if she is getting it back in. They do have the similar Whimsy Bow Top, which sells for $38

Whimsy Bow Tee

Full disclosure: I contacted LucieLu after I learned about their line and asked to see some pieces. Lucie sent me a number of items to check and very graciously offered to let me keep my fave, which was immediately identified as this zipper top. If she hadn't gifted it I would have bought it hands down. It's so cute, and I have gotten a million compliments on it already.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous LPS said…

    I really wish that top wasn't sold out! It is really cute, and the necklace goes perfectly with it. Great work on a "professional" ensemble!

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Bethamint said…

    I really love that shirt, it looks great with your blazer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails