Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Northstyle - Who are you?
So I may have blogged about Northstyle once before. I randomly came across their catalog one day at the office and at first glance, the clothes seemed a bit country quaint. You know, lots of florals, paisley... the kind of site that will have big brimmed hats and overly enthusiastic cardigans.

So here's the thing - Northstyle does have stuff like that. But then they also have stuff that I totally covet.

Like the Leather Austin Bag:
Leather Austin Bag

It's the perfect cowgirl chic piece. And it's only $129, which in handbag land, is affordable.

And check out this dress, which I am pretty sure I am going to order. The Ruched Waist Dress is an affordable $69.
Ruched Waist Dress


I think you have to go visit this dress on their site and zoom in. The ruching is really pretty and the shape looks very flattering. They have it up to size 20.

NorthStyle does straight sizes up to a size 20, and then they up to 3X in their plus size section. Like you would in a thrift store, be prepared to do some browsing, as not everything may tickle your fancy, but I think there are definitely some possibilities for you.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    "Overly enthusiastic cardigans." I heart you for writing this.

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Diana said…

    I had a catalog of theirs randomly show up in my mail. Apparently another RedCats brand? Some of it, though, is surprisingly cute. But way too much of it is stuff my mom would wear - and I don't have an awesome fashion!mom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails