Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Take a Second Look: Plus Size Fix
I don't know why I always forget about PlusSizeFix.com They have cute, cheap trendy plus size clothes online but when I am looking at my "go-to" sites for clothes I often don't think of them, and I plan on prioritizing. I got reminded of them the other day by a twitter friend when I was looking for stores with plus size motorcyle jackets. I went to the site and saw a ton of items I covet. Note: Don't be frightened by freakishly overairbrushed models on the homepage, just dive straight into the clothes.

Plus Size Fix Tops
Plus Size Fix Jackets & Dresses

The most expensive thing in any of the pictures is the Motorcyle Jacket, and that's only $68! Most of the tops are under $35, and most of the dresses are around $45.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails