Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Statement Jewelry
My wardrobe has far more basics than I care to admit. My staples are jeans and black pants, and in the winter I wear a rainbow of cashmere turtlenecks, and in the summer? A rainbow of casual but pretty t-shirts. Yes, there are moments of super stylish glory, but my basics are really the bulk of my clothes. That's why I have a pretty sweet collection of jewelry. I bought a necklace recently that makes every outfit 5 times more fabulous and I recommend you do the same to avoid wardrobe blues!

In honor of entrepreneurial craftspeople, here are some standouts from Etsy that can pump up your wardrobe.

ShopCloverBelle's Ethereal Statement Necklace, $78
Ethereal Statement Necklace

MamasLittleBabies's Fruit Punch Butterfly Necklace, $25
Fruit Punch Butterfly Necklace

Leilanni's Hand Dyed Fringe Necklace,$45 (thanks to @fatshionable for cluing me in to this Etsy shop)
Hand Dyed Fringe Necklace

I think plus size women have the right kind of figures to wear powerful necklaces and not look swallowed up by them, so I highly recommend this for my curvy girls.

Would you wear any of these necklaces? Do you have any fave etsy sellers I should know about?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger The Big Girl Blog! said…

    That blue necklace is amazing! And I totally agree with Plus Size women being able to pull off big jewelry.

    The right Necklace can take any outfit to the next level!

    xoxo

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am in love with the first necklace!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am in love with the at fringe necklace that you mentioned!!! That's what I call "Keepin it Couture!" lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails