Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, February 22, 2010

Svoboda Trunk Show - NYC
My very good and very amazing plus size denim designer Jessica Svoboda is doing a trunk show in NYC at a top secret location on this Wednesday late afternoon. If you want to come and check out her booty loving jeans, and possibly get a chance to see me (I'll be there for some of the time!) please get me on twitter @beautypluspower with a PM for the location. If you aren't on twitter (why not? I love it) you can also send me a message on My Facebook page or, last resort, email me the old fashioned way!

If you've never tried Svoboda plus size denim before you'll be so glad you did. They are hands down my favorite brand, the first rockstar plus jeans on the market. And apparently her jeggings, which I plan on trying on Wednesday, are the bee's knees.

Svoboda Plus Size Denim

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails