Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Take a Second Look: Ulla Popken
I am starting a new blog series called "Take a Second Look". It is reserved for lines that I've overlooked in the past. In most cases I reviewed them years ago and find now that my opinion has changed but for whatever reason, I want to make sure I put them on your radar in case you've done the same.

My first retailer of the series is Ulla Popken. I haven't featured them much in the past because I felt that their clothes were targeting an older demographic than the standard Beauty Plus Power reader. In the past year I've seen a lot of changes to their product mix. Yes, there are still some 40+ looks going on, still some elastic and some loose fit clothing but there are also some sincerely cute/trendy/fun things happening too.

By the way, I've just fallen in love with Polyvore.com, a site that let's you make little sets out of items you pick from the web. Sort of like a collage software. Maybe you heard of this years ago, but it's all new to me, and I LOVE IT! Here is my Ulla Popken set!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails