Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Loving LucieLu
In the old, dark days of plus size fashion, a new store with trendy plus size clothes was so few and far between that I was always clued in. These days I feel like I find one every day! My newest find: LucieLu.com.

I thought I was going to be one of the first to break the news, but when I googled LucieLu to get more scoop then what was available on site, I find that my darling Kate Harding of ShapelyProse.com has already beat me to the punch, having posted about this site on Friday! She also said that the designer is a former B&Lu buyer, which totally makes sense now when I see the line.

The site has dresses, knitwear, tops, jackets, jeans and even accessories. Check out my faves:

LucieLu DressLucieLu Zipper Top

Left: Eau Claire Dress, $59
Right: Zipper Deco Tee, $36

LucieLu SkirtLucieLu necklace

Left: Patience Denim Skirt, $39
Right: Morose Necklace, $10

I totally want all these pieces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails