Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thinking Red on Valentines Day
Ok,I know Valentines Day will be over in a few hours but I have to say the color of the day has infiltrated my mind enough that it's all I could see when browsing one of my fave plus size shopping destinations online, Nordstrom's. They have such great stuff and apparently lots of it in red:


icon icon
iconicon
Left: This AK Anne Klein jacket is an early spring treat, I'd tailor for a closer fit
Right: The Donna Ricco dress has a great retro print


icon icon
icon
icon

Left: Pink Lotus Top - great for a rainy day
Right: Flirty Floral Top from AK Anne Klein'

And top it off with some LOVE from Etsy. The Key to My Heart Necklace, just $21.

Key to My Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails