Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Ruffle my feathers
When a girl's on a budget (especially if she bought either of the two dresses I recommended in my last two posts and spent her money) Old Navy is the place to go. I always find good stuff there, although I find it irritating that they now only carry plus sizes online. The fit of the clothing is pretty generous so there are still a lot of plus girls who can wear their non-plus (and in store) clothing.

This little gem I found online in their plus department. It's a super cute ruffled cardigan. I like the yellow, very summery, but they also have it in a bright blue or white, only $32, and up to size 4X!

Women's Plus: Women's Plus Ruffle-Yoke Cardigans - Mellow Yellow


Ruffle-Yoke Cardigan from Old Navy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails