Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Is it possible to marry a dress?
I AM IN LOVE. This dress is ridiculously pretty. I thought yesterday's dress was cute, but this dress, this dress is GORGEOUS. Vibrant. Fun. Flattering. Purple (my favorite color!). In short, I must have this dress. You can have it too, though, if you want.



Muse Border Print Jersey Halter Dress, $139 at Nordstrom.

The one thing I am a bit concerned about it is that it's got three seperate ruched horizontal sections above the waist. This should help minimize tummy and the waist line looks flattering but it could present a boob issue. It looks good on the model (the lovely Jordan) but I am guessing you'll have to keep things extra perky for it to be most flattering. This could be tough for some plus girls with a lot going on in the chest area since this is a halter.

I'd recommend the Cacique Seamless 5-way convertible brafrom Lane Bryant to hold your girls up. It's seriously the most flattering specialty bra I've ever worn. When you wear it strapless, it actually gives you a normal shape!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger WriterMarie said…

    Wow! This is a gorgeous dress. Thanks for the bra recommendation too...I always have problems in that department!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Single Sassy and Saved said…

    This dress is HOTTTTTT! I love it so much but you are right about the chest area. I feel as though it might not look right for me but hey I might have to try out that LB bra.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails