Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, July 13, 2009

Jewelry in Bloom
I love accessories - just like purses, they always fit (such a plus size girl cliche, but so true). My thing is necklaces, I wear a lot of solid color tops and I like that I can jazz them up with a little neck decoration.

One site that I think has really cute jewelry is Max & Chloe. Right now they have a necklace I think is perfect for summer. Check out the
Blu Bijoux Turquoise Flower Pendant Necklace



Blu Bijoux Turquoise Flower Pendant Necklace


It's got a really retro feel to it and is versatile enough to wear with a lot of different colors. Plus I love turquoise - goes very well with my red hair - but it's flattering on most skin tones and hair colors. Did I mention that its only $35? Shop Away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails