Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, January 30, 2006

Ready, set, go - BPP and the Blog merge!
My web designer told me that the re-design of my blog is complete, which means we are hooking the blog up to the Beauty Plus Power website, which therefore means that actual people are going to read it starting from now on!

So for my first widely viewed post on this blog, I feel I should discuss something important. The kind of important where you want to call it Important with a capital I. But the trick is actually coming up with something that fits that description for me today.

I can tell you several things that are definitely not capital I Important but that are relevant to me right now, such as: I have a wicked bad cold, I just finished reading a great book by Jody Picault called "Vanishing Acts" and that right after I finish this post I will be eating a snack of gluten free crackers and laughing cow cheese. I know, I know, I am fascinating.

Ok, well on to something Important for today:


My dear friend Jessica Svoboda, designer of SVOBODA, a line of ultra fabulous jeans and knit tops, was just featured in the January issue of InStyle magazine. What this will do to her business is really exciting, it will bring her a ton more customers, more online business and hopefully multiply into further press for her amazing clothing line. You can check out her clothes here. I know the jeans kick ass, but don't ignore the knits, they are the softest, most flattering tops and they feel like pajamas while making you look like the definition of sexy.

In the coming weeks and months look to this blog for all things fashion, and all things not fashion but related to being plus sized and even some things that are completely random. Let me know what you want me to write about. And for all of you who used to write me with Q&A questions, I will be answering them here from now on!

Smooches, Lisa

3 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi
    i just ordered some of her jeans because of that article--i haven't received them yet, but the size descriptions were very helpful.. i can't wait to try them

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey girl :D i am soooo glad to see a real woman tell it like it is. i enjoy reading all your articles and/or blogs that you have had on beautypluspower. i have been in your shoes in some situations. i just wanted to give you big thanks for sharing and talking to us big sistahs :)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on your blog!
    You're rockin' and rollin'!

    Cheers,
    deb from alight

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails