Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, November 14, 2005

A list of things I plan on writing about soon
Here is a list of some of the things I plan on writing about soon. Let me know if any of them sound interesting:

-How come there is no real plus size print magazine out there?
-Why I hate Kirstie Alley
-My feelings on the icky phrase "BBW"
-Can you be fat and happy?
-Online dating - more intimidating for plus size women?
-How has your relationship with mom affected your relationship with your body?
-Having sex with the lights on
-Plus size celebrities: who represents us in the media?

I have about a 100 of these, but these are a few of my first thoughts. Smooches, Lisa

2 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TOTALLY intruiged!!!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't mean to be anonymous - woops! Ha, ha! Can't wait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails