Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Beauty Plus Power & Fashion Fits Me for Sale
You may have noticed that I haven't been blogging for a quite a while, and that BPP hasn't been updated in some time longer. Beauty Plus Power has been around since 2003 in various forms, a lifetime in web land.

I am very grateful to everyone who has participated in this site with me over the years, especially the innovative photographers and the gorgeous models who use to participate in our editorials, one of my favorite things about this site.

But now its 2010, and BPP is sorely in need of a makeover. Even if I could invest the funds I'd like to into making the site current, I wouldn't have the time to give it the love it needs. Running the site during its peak was a part time job and that's just not time I can apply anymore to this.

So, I am putting Beauty Plus Power, and it's siter site, FashionFitsMe.com up for sale. Fashion Fits Me needs virtually no technology updates, its got a newer, fresh look and a great back end system. What it needs is someone committed to curating and updating the datafeeds that power the shopping portal. If cared for properly, there is significant revenue potential just waiting to be tapped on FFM, particularly for someone who already has a web site with a large following.

Beauty Plus Power admittedly needs some more help bringing it into 2010 in terms of design. But the majority of its 600+ store listings are still around, so dusting off the directory listings and adding all the newest stores for plus size shopping would bring it back to life. It is, to my knowledge, still the most extensive shopping directory for plus size women on the web. If you were to incorporate reader reviews, up to the minute discount info, more images and updated store information into the existing structure, you'd be in charge of a powerful web resource for plus size women.

I am not looking to cash out huge on this sale, so even if you don't imagine you have the right kind of money to buy it, please let me know. I don't want to see this site fade away simply because I think there is still a lot of value in what is contained within it. I'd rather see it go to someone who loved it then let it get so dusty it can no longer help anyone.

I really look forward to hearing from you, my lovelies. Help me keep this site alive!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails