Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SO Crazy about Kiyonna New Arrivals
I just checked out the New Arrivals Section at Kiyonna and I am TOTALLY loving them. Kiyonna is fairly consistent in styles/fabrics etc so even though I always like the clothes, I don't always find them exciting per se. But there are a few really HOT things there right now. Check out some of my new faves!:

Cynthia Twist Dress, $108
plus size,kiyonna

I love the pattern on this dress and you've got to know that pink and purple are my favorite colors!!! Plus I really like the two twisted ties at the waistline too, I think its very slimming.

Legacy Wrap Dress, $118
plus size,kiyonna

What plus size woman doesn't love a wrap dress? And this peacock print looks just as good in blues as it does in the pinks and purples.

Goddess Draped Pencil Skirt, $68
plus size,kiyonna

The color, draping, and hip detail all have a subtle nod to the 80s, plus the shape is very sexy! Love it!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger BBM said…

    i LOVE that pencil skirt!!! *drooling*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails