Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, April 05, 2010

Fashion under $50
About a year and a half ago my husband and I bought a house. It has been incredibly awesome owning my own home, but it sure has changed my priorities. When we get extra money, I can't immediately throw myself at the mall because we may want to put it towards stainless steel appliances, or new blinds, or something else, well, not fashion related.

So I've taken to shopping more thrifty. This way I can satisfy my urge to buy, and still stay in budget. Here are my best finds for under $50 a pop:

Fashion Under $50

Look One:
Purse: Sasha Zipper Tote, JCPenney.com, $29 (on sale from $48)
Top: Cinch It Up Top, Alight.com, $32
Leggings: Tie Dye Leggings, Torrid.com, $23

Look Two:
Dress: Symphony Dress, Alight.com, $45
Ring: Gold & Red Snake Ring, Torrid.com, $12

Look Three:
Top: Beaded Necklace Top, PlusSizeFix.com, $32
Jeans: ZCO Jeans, Macys.com, $40
Bracelet: Black & Silver Bangles, Torrid.com, $12

2 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Sarah said…

    Sooo happy I stumbled upon this blog - I can never have too many plus size places to shop! I just started my own fatshion blog this year - check it out @ http://www.tabayag.com

    I'm slowly entering the fatshion community! :)

    - Sarah

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous haridas said…

    Its never to late to know more about plus size thift..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails