Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Saturday, October 17, 2009

In Honor of Halloween: Orange Clothes
Are you planning on dressing up for Halloween this year? Since it falls on Saturday, a lot of people who might normally dress up for work will probably not do so this year on Friday. However, I suspect a lot more people than usual will go to Halloween parties this year, or dress up to go trick-or-treating with their kids.

I am not so sure I'm dressing up this year - I thought about it, but I really don't know that we'll be going out. However, it's our first year living in a house (having moved from an apartment in Brooklyn to a house in Westchester this past year) so I am pretty excited about getting some trick-or-treaters at my house. We already bought plenty of candy at Costco, and got a few decorations as well for our porch to let people know we're a friendly house.

Now I'm thinking instead of a costume, maybe I'll wear something orange. But I don't have a lot of orange in my wardrobe, which got me wondering if a lot of plus size stores have orange clothes in stock right now, which they do. In case you are looking for something orange for Halloween, here are a cute things you can wear the rest of the year too:

Orange Deep V-Neck Sweater
Deep V-Neck Plus Size Sweater, $44, at Torrid.com

Women: Women's Lightweight Plaid Scarves - Orange Plaid
Lightweight Plaid Scarf, $10 at OldNavy.com

Plus Size Surf Style Skirt
Surf Style Skirt by Mlle Gabrielle, $29.99 at Alight.com

The Staccato Boot
Staccato Boot, $134.99 at ModCloth.com

icon
icon
Crochet Trim Dress by T-Bags, $139 (was $234)at Saks.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails