Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kanak - Spanish Plus Sizes
I am loving all the other plus size fashion bloggers out there, one of my favorites right now is Young, Fat & Fabulous, written by a 23 year old plus size fashionista. Thanks to her, I've just learned about a new plus size line from Spain called Kanak The clothes on their site are crazy 80s right now, I am not sure if that's their consistent style or just their current collection. At first I was confused because their sizes go S-XXL, but then I figured out that S is the equivilent of a size 12-14.

What do you think of the clothes?
Photobucket

I am sort of torn so far but they are edgy, and that's something I like to see, so I'll be watching them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails