Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Incredible New Plus Designer - INES
I sent out an email to my mailing list last week (What, you aren't on my mailing list? Just go to my www.beautypluspower.com and sign up) and I mentioned some of the great designers that are currently making plus size clothes. I got a lot of feedback on one designer in particular, INES, and a few people mentioned that they went ahead and ordered pieces from her collection already.

INES does not have much information about the designer on the website, but I happen to have met with her a few years ago while she was planning this collection. She has a successful straight size design line, but I am not sure that she is publicizing herself in connection with this line yet so I will remain mum on the subject until I know more about whether she wants to be in the background - in the meantime, let's review the clothes, which speak for themselves!



This Deco Print wrap dress normally sells for $149 and the Off the Shoulder Top of the same fabric sells for $75

both are available at ShopTranslated.com

Did I mention that you can get the above items for 50% OFF!!!! Just use code SUMMERSALE to get the savings! Everything on the site is currently on sale.

Several other fabrics and styles are available. Sizes up to 4X (28-30) Available.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Sarah R said…

    I just found this site...OH MY WORD I LOVE IT. I love looking at fashion and then feel awful when I realize it is never intended for a girl such as myself. I wish I didn't have to work so I could peruse this site all day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails