Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Juicy Couture - Now in Plus Sizes!
Ok, so I am not sure how I feel about Juicy Couture and the trend it started of women wandering around in Velour Track Suits. I don't know if I buy into the label or the pricing or the hoopla or the fact that people feel it is normal to go out for dinner wearing a Hot Pink hoodie with matching pants. That being said, I know a lot of plus girls have always wanted to be included in this trend, to be able to have Juicy on their bodies (and booties). And so, I feel I must tell you that Juicy Couture has started making plus size tracksuits and is selling them at Nordstrom. And that I kind of tragically want one....


icon
icon

Juicy Couture Plus Size Hoodie & Pants

Oh, did I mention the set sells for the obscene price of $200. Love it or leave it?

5 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Leave it! Why be a fashion victim at the (excuse the pun) ass end of a trend, to the tune of $200? Hardly worth it.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Deborah said…

    Although the price was steep, I was determined to check it out at my favorite store, Nordstom's. I was so disappointed with the fit which was too tight in all the wrong places. I never even bothered to try on the pants. My prediction: It will be bomb not so much because of the price tag, but because the fit it so off the mark.

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lisafashionista said…

    Tragic :(

    It's dissapointing to hear that. I still want to try it on but with everything else I want to buy this season, I don't think I'll be going for the expensive track suit.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ordered these tracksuits from juicy website and absolutely LOVED them. I usually wear an L in the tops, but the velour runs extremely small. I purchase a 1X and it fit perfectly. Comfy, stylish and just a great casual wear. Limited time full price tracksuits (including plus sizes) are 30 percent off. And I also got free shipping! It was worth the extra price, treat yourself for the holidays. I recommend!

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am super excited!! I got online to finally purchase a hoodie that I have wanted. Since I just received my income tax check. I am one of those weird people. The XL hoodie is almost too short and forget wearing anything other than a tank top underneath. But I have to buy medium pants sometimes large because I am 5'10. I have bought a ton of JC on ebay and ended up having to sell it because it was too small or too big. So now I can buy the 1X hoodie and not have to worry with it, now if they would just make the same Plus size tracksuits with designs as they do for the normal size. I will definitely say that Juicy is kinda screwed up! I dont consider myself plus size, I did not know that 5'10, 140 lbs was considered plus size but I guess in the designer world it is!! Juicy Couture can make anyone feel FAT!! Thats my only issue other than the outrageous prices! Although I will be selling my Juicy hoodies that are too small so I can buy a few hoodies that actually fit!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails