Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Friday, March 07, 2008

New on the scene - Belle Avenue
I've recently been talking to the folks over at Belle Avenue - they are a relatively new plus size website that sells cute, affordable plus size clothes. For a while their inventory was kind of static, but I got word from them recently that they were really blowing up their inventory - they've got a lot more in stock and a lot of it is VERY cute and easy on the wallet. I have to say I find their product names kind of funny - "Beautiful Unique Dress" and "Warm Cute Jacket" but that's neither here nor there. Here are a few of my faves on their site right now:

Trendy HoodySparkly Purple Dress

Left: Trendy Hoody Top, $24.99
Right: Silver Stud Sexy Dress, $38.99

Cute Wonderful TopRuffled Silky Top

Left: Cute Wonderful Top, $26.99
Right: Ruffled Silky Hot Top, $28.99

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bought two tops from them and the prices are incredibly reasonable. So was the shipping considering it went to Canada. A lot of the clothing stores lately have been charging rediculous shipping charges so I was very thrilled. I love the tops although it would have been nice to know before hand that they were dryclean only.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails