Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, September 01, 2008

Shop Now! Major Update!!!
So I wish there was a big staff that could help with BPP, but in reality, most of the time it's just me. Which means that sometimes things don't get done in a timely manner. Like ShopNow! - do you know I select every single piece for that section and upload it individually for you? That takes a lot of time! But I am happy to announce that ShopNow! is actually updated now for fall in most categories, and will continue to get gussied up. Here are a few of my favorite items I added:

Avenue Handkerchief Printed Tunic Womens Plus Size icon

icon

Left: Handkerchief Tunic at Avenue, $39.95
Right: Denim Trench Duster from Lane Bryant, $59.50

And I am positively GIDDY over the gorgeous dresses that Nordstrom is stocking. I swear their plus size dresses online can completely compete with straight size fashion. Just look at this one:


icon
icon

This Robbie Bee Dress is only $88!!! Isn't it just gorgeous??? I'm not sure what it will do if you are very generously endowed in either the hip or the bust area, but I can't wait for feedback.

And of course, Fall means my favorite thing - Wide Calf Boots are back!!!! Here are some of the hottest ones:

rsvp - Brenda (Wide Calf) (Grey Leather) - Footwear Gabriella Rocha - Marie (Black Leather) - Footwear





Left: RSVP Brenda Boot, $180 at Zappos.com
Right: Gabriella Rocha Marie Boots, $108 at Zappos.com

I love the distressed leather look on the RSVP boot, and it comes in several other colors and solid leathers if you prefer that. The Gabriella Rocha boots, I think those straps and buckles are fierce!!

Oh, and if you wish ShopNow! was much more frequently updated, easier to navigate, and had more options, you will be majorly excited for something I've got coming in the next few months. Hint: Fashion Fits Me (and it will fit you too!)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have that dress in purple that I wore to a wedding & received many compliments!
    And it was actually 40% off at Dillards a few weeks ago.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm so glad you updated the site! i too have been compusively trolling nordstrom's plus shop, which is amazing. someone really knows our market.
    i wish dillard's would jazz up their online plus offerings--i never see anything i like there, which makes me reluctant to drive out to the brick and mortar stores.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails