Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, July 09, 2007

Anzie: Fab jewelry to support a great cause
So there is this cool jewelry company that I've learned about, called Anzie that makes stunning, beautiful expensive jewelry that I covet heartily. Check out some of their stuff:



Tragically, the pieces above are way out of my price range, like about $1500 each. However, and there is a big however, Anzie does something that totally ROCKS.

They make these affordable bracelets, priced at about $95 each, that are all in support of different causes, like Cancer Awareness, Aids Awareness, Alzheimers etc. The coolest part is that they donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of every bracelet to those charities!




Anzie is even working on a bracelet in BPP colors to support what they call "plus size power". But more I think it's about size acceptance. I am currently working on finding a good charity to have them donate the proceeds to - do any of you readers have any suggestions? I'd like it to go to an organization that helps promote women's self esteem. Anzie and I would love to hear your suggestions.


Go visit www.anzie.com to get jewelry for a cause!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger candiceleigh said…

    Given the purpose of this site, I think that Dress for Success would be a fantastic choice for a charity. The organization's mission is to provide disadvantaged women with professional attire, career search resources, and a support network while they search for employment. In the FAQ section on the organization's website, it even states that clothing donations in size 14+ is the greatest area of need. Visit the website here:

    http://www.dressforsuccess.org/

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pretty bracelets...I went and checked them out, I have a little issue with the fact that it seems like only $5 goes to the charity... $135 bracelet, $5 contribution....a little off if you ask me

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger urban bloom said…

    Anzie makes a line of jewelry that really inspires me. I have a friend who's quite a collector of their stuff and from everything I've seen it's really top quality- most gorgeous stones and high craftsmanship. Saks in NYC carries a huge range.

    (P.S. Glad to find your blog! I wanted to send you an email about my jewelry but I can't find your contact info. Drop me a line if you have a sec. Thanks!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails