Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Etsy - Crafts come in all sizes
So I am obsessed, and I mean OBSESSED, with this site I found called Etsy.com which is kind of like the craft fair of the internet. Anyone who makes anything - from paintings to scarves to pottery to jewelry can sell it through this site. The best part is, there are so many beautiful, interesting things to see and shop for. I haven't bought anything yet, but it's just because I am afraid once I start, I won't be able to stop. Oh, and did I mention in the clothing area you can sometimes find plus size stuff??? Here are some of the coolest things on Etsy this week:


Plus Size Cameo PantiesCool Postcard NecklaceBlack & White Tote

Left: Cameo Print Panties, up to size 3X, $8.00
Middle: Love Note Necklace, $16.00
Right: Black & White Pleated Bag, $45

Go support fun indie artists!

8 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Erika said…

    Oooh! I LOVE Etsy! I've ordered a bunch of stuff from there...so fun!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, this is very addictive. Even for someone just looking. I spent 30 minutes here and had to force myself away. Thanks!

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    I just found Etsy last week because of this. I ordered pretty much everything :D

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i found the best bags on etsy i it's way better than ebay

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger magickal_realism said…

    I'm actually an Etsy seller myself, and I have several Etsy sellers sponsoring my own plus blog:
    http://fatchic.dianarajchel.com
    my shop is http://magickalrealism.etsy.com.

    Etsy even has a street team for those who sell plus clothing:
    http://team.etsy.com/profilest/plus.shtml

    I definitely recommend stopping by SecretLentil, Whitestone, and Cajunbaglady - all great Etsy plus sellers.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love etsy! its the best place!!!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger dagua webb nelson said…

    I have an Etsy store; ladydove.etsy.com
    I will be posting a very cute wrap dress in larger sizes. Please take a look! Thanks!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Fanny said…

    I love Etsy... I am a seller and I support other artists on etsy.. my husband turned me onto the site a few months ago and I am SO happy! So are my credit cards :) Please support artists at etsy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails