Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, December 02, 2007

New in Plus - Paige Premium Denim
I love jeans. LOVE them. My office allows them on days when we don't have clients coming in, so I try to take advantage of that as often as possible. So imagine my surprise when I find out that Paige Premium Denim, one of the HOTTEST straight sizes jeans lines, has started making plus size jeans. This may be old news to some of you, but what with getting married and going on my honeymoon last month I've been a little out of the loop.

Paige Premium in Plus Sizes! This is c-razy! Interestingly, the jeans are exclusively being sold at Nordstrom.com. The site says they run a little small and you should order them a size up. Right now they are carrying 2 styles, "Mandeville Canyon" and "Las Palmas", both dark-ish rinse bootcut. You can see click on them both below:


icon
icon icon
icon
The Mandevilles are pictured to the left and sell for $198, while the Las Palmas on the right are $209. It's a steep price to pay for jeans, and the jury is out on whether they are worth it (I am going to have to buy a pair to see).

However, I can't write a denim article without mentioning Svoboda Jeans, the plus size premium denim pioneers. Jessica Svoboda is constantly making new fabulous styles of her premium jeans, and I've got like 4 pairs (and soon to be more). I need to get my hands on the Trouser jeans before they completely sell out, and I love the new Sailor Trousers too!! I've pictured them both below:


icon
icon icon
icon
The Kate Trousers on the Left are $118 and the Sailor Trousers on the right are $148. And for the sake of full disclosure, Jessica Svoboda is one of my closest friends, however I can testify that the jeans are as good as you've heard.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger junation said…

    The Las Palmas are flattering.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too was excited to see Paige Jeans in plus size. However, trying them on was other matter. They run incredibly small especially in the thigh. Guess I'll stick to my Svobodas!! I love them :-)

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said…

    Svobodas sailor cut is beautiful. I want it!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I *LOVE* the sailor style jeans. My dad had an old pair and I wanted to wear them, but I was too much girl for them. I'm not sure how these would look on me, it would be nice to see her clothes on larger women. The website has a very average sized model as well - so it's hard to know how this stuff would look on a size 22/24.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just spoke with someone at Nordstrom.com - she confirmed that they have already discontinued Paige plus sizes. Nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails