Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Giraffe Style at Kiyonna
Everyone knows I love Kiyonna, although I wish they'd start making their OX a little bit smaller - damn thing about having an hourglass figure when you lose weight is that your body gets thrown off balance - I am tiny on top but I'm still packing some serious heat in the booty, hips and thighs. But I digress.... they've got this new pattern that I love, and the pattern hides the fact that my boobs are a little too small to be wearing it, lolllll! It's this cute Giraffe pattern, more modern and less cliche than something like leopard for the plus gal. Check it out:




Babydoll Tee: $56
Wrap Dress: $116

Oh and FYI, here's a few ways to save money if you want to go shop Kiyonna:

Free ground shipping on orders over $85 with code SUMMER85

$20 off orders of $150 or more with code SUMMER2007

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Sassy Sarah said…

    I just love these new styles from Kiyonna! They are so stylish :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails